BP8 0.00% 0.1¢ bph global ltd

SCU - Poised for rapid growth across boom sectors, page-202

1. 3,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 951
    All,

Just a note - have raised this query on the DRO thread - but if any of you have insights into this possible trading signal, would love to hear it - re:

DRO:

Ok, traders, would appreciate it if anyone can give me some insight into what kind of signal is "1" share, possibly is, as the final trade made, on a day.

Reason I believe its some kind of signal into the bot traders:

1. I've noticed for a while, on a range of stocks, that the final trade would be "1" share - often (can't remember if often = always) at a price, that meant, whilst the company's value was up, during the day, it was flat (0% change) at the end of the day
    2. So, having meant to check for a while, finally I checked across three shares, that I thought had been being "capped" to see if this "1" share was occurring, as the final trade. On two of the three, it was.
    3. So then I checked across 5 shares - off them, 3 had the "1".
    4. Then I looked for similarity across the shares, and what I noted was, that whilst the shares value had been higher during the day, it ended flat.
    5. Then I just looked for a share on my portfolio, outside of these 5, which had ended flat for the day, and then went to check what the final trade value was (note, I've got about 30 shares, so and it was the only other one which was at "0%" re change). The final trade value was.... (drumroll please..) "1 share" (and I swore a bit, at that point..)

Shares I checked were DRO, HAS, MEP, SCU.

Would appreciate any insight into this (even if its just to tell me to enjoy my tinfoil hat?) - but statistically, this seems highly unlikely to be random, especially given the checks. Too me it looks like an accumulation strategy signal..? But - open to all ideas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.