ADX 2.06% 9.9¢ adx energy ltd

sd update , page-44

1. 1,190 Posts.
    G'day Towie,

The choice btw VIL at 0.005 or ADX at 8.6 cents comes down to your thoughts on the balance of each company’s assets.

VIL 0.005 = mkt cap $9.43 m for 10%
    ADX 8.6c = mkt cap $37.69 for 40%
    So equates to $9.42 m for 10%

Therefore they are equal value.

However VIL Louisiana project looks troublesome IMO
    Very different geology there and some sort of a salt issue.

ADX have about 8 tenements in Romania, but it is only the most recently acquired one which is getting all the attention. It boarders Serbia and is said to be an absolute ripper in a proven area, and potentially much better than Sidi Dhaher.

From what I have read Dougga and Lambourka have major technical problems. Both are offshore and expensive capex, but the pay / potential reserve is said to justify it.

I hope ADX take the easy road to start with.

Actually I reckon you will be able to buy after ADX test flow Ann at a reasonable price and with the comfort of knowing the result.
    1600 barrel / day would be good.

To me it seems most investors and brokers prefer established energy / oil companies that are trading at an obvious discount like Cooper Energy COE which also has a Tunisia major interest.

ADX does very little to promote itself, but I think that may change. Actually there is no pont over promoting as you just end up with peaks and troughs.
    As you say DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.002(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $56.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $57.61K 577.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9919 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 385466 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.