IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

SD-WAN substantial market, page-13

1. 1,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    LJ ,I can agree with you that it would appear that the sale of our old product has failed and we have been well and truly let down.

Why no one is saying.

Personally I think it probably was because it cost to much to market and catered for a limited end of the market, but who knows.

As a consequence the shares are down to 4 cents and just about everyone including myself has made substantial losses.

However on the positive side there have been some good signs of late.
    - Finance appears to have been secured
    - A new board has been formed with some experienced and well connected people on board.
    - A new product strategy has been devised
    - A new cash management strategy is being developed to run a leaner ship.

This gives me some hope.
    With this hope I have convinced myself to stick with the company.
    If I saw no future with the company I would sell immediately and invest in another company, which had greater prospects. Everyone has to make their own decision about this.

I also ask myself would the new board accept their new positions if they thought the company was a dead loss or would the financial backers be prepared to support it if they gave it no hope. Unlikely.

Will the company's new sales strategy work? I have no idea, but I am prepared to give it another go based on the people now behind the company, their connections and the new strategy.

Today I hope the market is starting to understand the brighter prospects for the company.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.