SDA 0.00% 79.0¢ speedcast international limited

SDA Chart, page-192

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    My view is people who research this stuff would have known the index rebalancing was coming, and with SDA's market cap it was pretty clear they would be removed from the index. No point complaining about shorters - it is a valid method for making making money through trades, you should try it some time!

Fundamentally until SDA can 1) show they can achieve the things they said they would (the short term wins) and 2) show the plan around debt reduction, then there will be a lack of buyers for SDA. No one will believe 2) until they can demonstrate success in 1) and I'm pretty sure they won't make an announcement until they can confidently show success and rebuild credibility/trust.

Personally I think it's good SDA aren't putting out fluff piece announcements to try and keep the share price up, to me it tells me they aren't so concerned on what the share price is in the short term and instead are focussing on delivering. The lack of concern perhaps means there isn't a capital raising on the cards in the near future, otherwise they would definitely be trying to push the price up through announcements and other means.

And actually they have already declared what their medium term concern is for the share price, the options issued to the new directors and execs that will only vest if the company is consistently trading >$3.

What what I see of the teams in Perth and Malaysia, they are just getting on with job, are happy (not mopey or depressed) and focussing on sales.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.