SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SDK Integrations, page-31

1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    Take the most recent review:

Justin Weber

Garbage VZW bloatware. Disabled. No opt-in or opt-out option. Kills battery life.

^^ There is an opt out feature which is explained clearly on the Verizon website. If this bloke even bothered to look into it, he could opt out and it wouldn't be a problem.

On a side note, @Last of the Mohicans , i thought i would emphasise that whilst Appflash does use our SDK and that our revenues from the Appflash app itself may be minimal due to customer issues with it, i cant foresee it being Syntonics technology which would be at fault and the reviews wouldnt be a reflection of what SYT offer. It would be on the basic concept of the Verizon team which is poor and the marketing of the application itself. Good thing is, the metric they use for the integerations of the SDK include the other Verizon apps we support, such as Go90 and NFL etc. The understanding is, more installs = more money. It just depends on how much per royalty it is. At this stage, it looks like its its sub 5c per royalty which seems like a pretty average deal to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.