SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SDK Integrations, page-32

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    @GoldenRocket89

I wasn't in anyway saying that the Syntonic technology was at fault.

Just pointing out that it was a piece of software that users don't like or misunderstand.

Either way, if its not used (or not used above X threshold) then Syntonic don't earn a royality. So if you've only got a very small percentage of users breaching the threshold then it's hardly going to earn Syntonic anything, which is the very worrying part given how little revenue is coming into the company now.

9 New employee's in the December quarter (2 were trainee posts) so our employee expenses probably rose by A$80,000 for the quarter (given the time people were on the payroll etc).

So has our revenue jumped more than that during the quarter ? you then need to look at the margin we get on our revenue as well. Once you take that into consideration revenue will need to have increased by north of A$120,000 just to maintain things as they were before (nevermind move closer to breakeven).

Personally I very much doubt we broke A$600,000 of revenue for the quarter.

As I've said previously I expect the cash received figure to be higher than the revenue number for the quarter.

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.