ADY 0.00% 0.9¢ admiralty resources nl.

sdl and ady

1. 87 Posts.
    Hi all
    As a long term holder of ADY it has yet to amaze me of the hype that has been driven over SDL. Although SDL contains a large proven up resource of iron ore has anyone taken into consideration where the hell this resource is located. One would has it as a guess that a large number of investors have not taken the time to actually have a look at the distance to the coast 600km and the logistical nightmare of building a railway line over several croc infested rivers plus a large expance of jungle. Not wanting to sound racial but a large force of locals would be employed as well. Unless the Chinese decide to move in with a large labour force. Im still wondering how the hell a company that is years away from putting a shovel in the ground can be out performing ADY which has several proven large entities 6 10months from full production. Not to mention a operating port, labourforce, transport, contracts and large proportion of their infastructure up and running or near completion. Who is holding this company down is what i would like to know this would have to be the most menipulated stock i have had to deal with. Dont get me wrong I am here for the long term but the frustration of companys that have nothing but dirt in the ground SDL being ramped into the high 50s plus blows me out. SDL people is no FMG its in bloody Africa for one! on the border of the Congo. All we can do is wait and see if the world comes to it's senses and propels ADY to a price that is a fair valuation for the effort that the ADY team and managment has put in. Cheers All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $763 84.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2062500 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 554126 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.