SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi PythagerousThe GBG merger proposal in 2007 drove the sp up to...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Pythagerous

The GBG merger proposal in 2007 drove the sp up to 86.5 cents. At that time the market was hyper active to any announcements and SDL was no exception. IMO the sp way overshot the value of a merger with GBG. Traders do this.I could not see much value at all in the merger, in fact i reckoned all the value was with GBG. SDL came totally over valued at that time IMO.

Consequently i sold out at 79.5 cents. Soon after the merger proposal fell over when a lot of SDL shareholders voiced their disapproval of a merger. The Sp fell Then came the GFC which sent it even further down.

Second best decision I ever made to sell at 79.5 c. I started buying SDL back again in 2008 when i believed there was value to be had.

The Merger (helped by traders) caused the rise and also started the fall. The GFC finished it off.

Currently I rate the value of SDL at 44 cents. This will change with details of funding of the rail and mine. SDL is a LT investment and we should not worry about daily prices.

Nextport

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.