SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi yowie013. Not sure your figures tell the true story or facts....

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi yowie013.

Not sure your figures tell the true story or facts. Not like for like in my opinion.
    BHP, RIO and FMG all producing, so all showing reserve figures.
    Your SDL figures are only showing inferred and indicated figures, you are not showing the Probable Reserve figures that SDL have (also published) up to 2015. Probable Reserves = 517 M/t tonnes with low impurities it says @ 62.2%Fe with Sio2 @4.46% - AL203 @ 2.80% - P- 0.09% and LOI- 3.3%.
    These SDL figures are made up of all types of iron ore to one figure for DSO.
    The others you show as well as being producers, if you add all their grades together and average out, is not as high or as good with impurities as SDL DSO iron ore. SDL have some DSO iron ore in the 68%Fe region, SDL average theirs out to one figure only, not four or five as some do.SDL have a lot of Iron Ore types they do not include at this stage, leaving it for later if they need it.
    A chart of High Quality Product that I have seen several times published called, High quality comparable,Africa to best ore from the Pilbara. Top SDL Stage 2 concentrate 66%Fe SDL also have 68%Fe Pellet Feed now, next Simamdou @ 65%Fe, next Mbalam Nabeba the first ten years is shown as over 63%Fe. Next Kumba just ahead of BHP-Premium, Next Mbalam Nabeba just ahead of BHP_MAC and Mt Gibson,Next Rio _ PB down to the 61 to 62%Fe mark.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.