SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi yowie013. We could I suppose add SDL's other iron ore like I...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi yowie013.

We could I suppose add SDL's other iron ore like I believe RIO did with Detrital, Channel Iron and I believe they have Pisilitic iron ore. SDL's Itabirite iron ore at an inferred and Indicated 5.6 billion tonnes at 34%Fe refined to Blast furnace grade Concentrate of 66.6%Fe with low impurities of 3.5% silica and 0.3% alumina or a Direct Reduction grade Concentrate of 68%Fe with even lower impurities of 1.8% silica and 0.2% alumina.
    You will also find that SDL's Strip Ratio for DSO and Itabirite is way lower than any of the miners in the Pilbara I believe.
    SDL also have around 6 or 7 iron ore types, three or four of them they do not include in any JORC figures at present. They are holding back on those other types for later stage refining if they ever need to. SDL are only interested at present in shoring up the High Grade DSO and Itabirite Blast furnace and Direct Reduction ores. SDL never seem to speak of the Detrital iron ore at Metzimevin they could look to mine and include.
    Yes the Big Boys are producing and SDL are not. SDL know they have huge amounts of other iron ore they can add with more drilling to produce JORC figures. Some of the target areas have had some drilling, but not a full drilling campaign. Some/ a lot of target areas have only had trenching and sampling to confirm iron ore at or near surface.
    Even areas I told them about have been confirmed as having iron ore that will be worth following up on after funding has been confirmed.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.