SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

It is going to be a close call Cabbott, and one that I am going...

1. 1,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    It is going to be a close call Cabbott, and one that I am going to have to consider closely, because I want to stock up one last time, prior to any announcement on strategic partners.

I guess it all depends on when you expect an announcement on stategic partners to be made. If the announcement is only a week or so away, then the chances of the share price getting back to 14.5c is pretty slim.

On the other hand though, if the announcement isnt released until July or after, then I feel there will be a drop of some sort. The longer it goes until the announcement, the less hype there is, the less interest there is, doubt starts to increase etc. When you combine this with the fact that the traders may start to lock in some recent profits, and people wanting to even their books with the end of the financial year fast approaching, there is a good chance that the price will start to slide, assuming that an announcement isnt anticipated in the next couple of weeks.

I guess we will have to wait and see, but my gut tells me that once the hype over the last couple of days drops down a bit, that the share price will retreat until the next announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.