LEG 0.00% 1.2¢ legend mining limited

sdl & leg comparisons, page-18

1. 391 Posts.
    Hi Swans

I dont really want to speculate right now on target price as there is by far insufficient information to make a model. Estimated resource, CAPEX, OPEX etc. I mean I could technically borrow all NPV related figures from SDL's model but tweak it a little OPEX+a little bit, a percentage of CAPEX etc, but it would be meaningless at this early stage. But by any means anyone else with more sophisticated software and figures can run one up and I hope they do.

But if I could just put it this way from what I see it as now, the project around Eseka is very prospective. I have attached a aeromag survey of that project vs SDL's EP92. Yellow, Red and White are higher intensities of aeromagnetic anomalies respectively. I have had to reduce the side of SDL's aeromag survey of EP92 as the 'scale' or 'legend' is different..SDL opted for a bar ruler of 8km (-2000m 0m 2000m 4000m 6000m)
    ; LEG went for 10km (I had to put a ruler to my screen to get them to be equivalent!).

I was not able to access aeromag surveys for the other 2 of SDL's tenements - if anyone else is able to find it that would be great. But as you can see from the diagram attached, I am very confident that we are in for a very exciting time ahead and that this project has the POTENTIAL (need to back it up with solid drilling results though) to make SDL genuinely run for their money. Good luck all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 262495 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 391729 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.