SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

SDL legacy - a Tragicomedy

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    This is more for the very uninformed and totally ignorant newby "SDL investors"..

Have a very careful read.

http://www.nationalminingchronicle.com.au/news/31-othernews/14104-sundance-to-pay-out-geo

And then you have a very careful read of this:

http://www.smh.com.au/business/nots...in-offshore-bribe-claims-20160824-gqzsp5.html

(when reading the articles pay particular attention how Porter carried himself in court and his out of court comments to media)

And then you think about Porter, now being the chairman of SDL and holding something like 1/3 of the company's shares. A damages claim of some $14mil dollars overnight turned into owning one the biggest iron ore resources in the world.. How the  hell could this have happened or even be allowed... by a bunch of arrogant, greedy shites who then walked away and washed their hands. All this as a result of certain decision makers, due to greediness (?), choosing  not to honor the 30mil options deal ( FFS - If Porter chose to exercise, he'd have had to pay 10c per share for 10 mil of the otions and 20c a share for the other 20 mil option..... work it out!!).

And after all is said and done, I hope the rule of equity - EX TURPI CAUSE NON ORITUR ACTIO (“He who comes to equity, must come with clean hands”) will be enforced to the fullest extent. Did Porter or any of the other ex SDL board members come into equity with clean hands?  In Porter's case he himself testified that he was entitled to the options because of his involvement in getting a "deal" done... and now he sits with billions and billions of shares.... So.....dirty hands? ..Maybe.. maybe not.. I just hope the arm of the law leaves no stone unturned..
    Id hate to see that so many thousands of shareholders, having been screwed over by SDL board and losing ten of millions of dollars in process, only for them to simply walk away scot free!!

C'mon AFP... clean this up!!.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.