SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

It's really quite simple I would have thought. SDL only raised...

1. 3,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    It's really quite simple I would have thought. SDL only raised $10m earlier this year because they thought they would be able to secure a partner in a short period of time. SDL continued to try and negotiate for partners. SDL couldn't get a partner on board with it's current resource levels, as all of their CAPEX and price modelling is based around 10 years of DSO mining to begin with. SDL now needs to get back in the field and sure up it's DSO resource, then head back to the negotiation table.

In hindsight SDL went looking for partners too early and would have been better served surely up a larger DSO resource first.

Because of the need to return to exploration, timelines have blown out somewhat.

I haven't seen where the company has ditched the IO to Europe as well as Asia idea, is it in a presentation? I may have just skimmed over that.

Tell me people, in your life as an employee or business person, has everything always gone to plan and followed the timelines that were being targeted? No. This is business.

I honestly don't see much 'cloak and dagger' going on, and to be honest I think such thinking is rather dramatic. If you read through all of the information available it is blatantly obvious that SDL needs to prove up more DSO. The drilling has started.

That's the position the company is in at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.