SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi All.The only thing I would like to say is.They have under...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi All.

The only thing I would like to say is.
    They have under estimated the market for finance for the DSO they have proved up at present.
    These project time lines and plans are drawn up perhaps 12 months in advance.
    They have made it clear they want to stay in control of the Mine,Port and Rail Infrastructures.
    They will only sign up to Partners,Finance and/or Joint ventures on their terms.
    I believe the Partners,Funding are there to sign up to,but not on terms they are happy with.
    That is why they are now looking to place themselves in a position of power by proving up a DSO resource nearer to 500 million tonnes.There will still be more DSO to prove up in other target areas.They have barely touched the target strike areas yet.

Sign up too early on terms not to the companies best interest and you are stuck with it for 20 or 30 years.
    That could make the difference of being a good profit making company and a great profit making company.

Control of the Rail line and perhaps a Slurry pipe line corridor is important to SDL because others in Gabon and The Congo are likely to want to use these infrastructure items to get their iron ore to Port.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.