SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

8591 "I sent an e-mail to DL about the Broadcast he put out,I...

1. 643 Posts.

"I sent an e-mail to DL about the Broadcast he put out,I was concerned about time lines re finance.

He phoned this morning saying it was miss interpretated and that an annoucement would be put out to clarify it,he was saying finance was still on target for Q1 or at latest Q2 and could possibly have a 3rd drill rig,seems like there are so many processes to complete.said he was of to CHINA next week."

Good post 8591. Looking forward to this.

Pythagerous

"Isn't it funny how people can spend so much time and money investing in a company that they have great confidence in, then all of a sudden, after one small comment, their entire perspective on the company changes in the heat of panic."

I wouldnt go that far Py. His comment about financing being done by the "back-end of 2010" in the interview was a big point. Huge I'd say. Guess we will have to wait and see for some kind of announcenet as poster 8591 has stated.

Just from that line alone I can see the SDL SP range trading anywhere from 12c to 17c for the next 3 -6 months at least (The US market will have an affect on things as the DOW and S&P are both a bit high and stuggling. We may see 8000 or so on the DOW by March 2010).

I was going to buy more but will hold off for a few months. I know this is a big project, but there seems to be more timeline stretching. I think we some time up our sleeves for other plays too in the market.

Good points all round on this thread.

talktome

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.