SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Talktome, I may have taken it too far, people on here, including...

1. 1,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Talktome, I may have taken it too far, people on here, including me, having be crapping on about Patience, and how it is a Virtue, yada yada yada, and then all of a sudden they start panicking at the drop of a hat.

It was a radio interview, when people get put on the spot, sometimes things they say don't come out the way they want, you have to take that into account when listening to it. Unlike a document which can be redrafted several time.

As for Financing, it wouldn't suprise me if it was done at the back end of 2010. I think people get confused (or I might be the one confused) with the the announcement of strategic partners and project financing. For mine, i think it is two slightly different things. The announcement of strategic partners, is when there is an agreement in place that the strategic partners are going to fund the project. The financing of the project is when the money actually starts to flow.

I don't think that the day they announce strategic partners, is going to be the day that the $3.3Billion lands in their bank account. I wouldnt imagine that they would just have the $3.3Billion sitting in a Savings Maximiser, which they can simply just transfer over for next day access. This I why I think they need the $85 Million, because the $85 million has to carry them past the announcement of strategic partners and through until when the money actually starts to become available.

Kind of like when you take out a loan to borrow a house. There is an agreement in place, whereby you are guaranteed to get the money, however you may have to wait a certain period for it to be processed until you have access to the money, and even then, there are still terms associated with it. You don't get access to the money until you find a house etc etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.