SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

sdl moves to the construction phase

1. 2,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    I really like the content of this announcement.

Sundance Appoints Wal King as Deputy Chairman

Mr King joins Sundance as it moves ahead with the next pivotal phase of financing and development of
    its flagship Mbalam-Nabeba iron ore project in central Africa, underpinned by a recently secured firm
    10-year off-take agreement with global commodities trader, Noble Group and the soon to be announced port and rail EPC contract.

Sundance Chairman George Jones said Mr King will be an invaluable addition to the Sundance Board as the company moves towards the construction phase at the Mbalam-Nabeba iron ore project.

“Wal is arguably the most qualified businessman in Australia for this role,” Mr Jones said. “He has
    virtually unparalleled skills and experience in all the key areas required by Sundance such as planning and building major international infrastructure projects, commercial acumen and an extensive global network in the building and construction industry.

“The skills required to build and operate a project of the scope and scale of Mbalam-Nabeba are very different to those required to develop it to the current stage. Wal has demonstrated at the highest levels that he has the expertise to help drive a project of this size.

“I have no doubt Sundance and its shareholders will benefit enormously from his skills and experience, particularly given the magnitude and complexity of the contracts and engineering work which are at the heart of a wold-class project such as ours.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.