SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi All.I came across a post on another forum source. I hope the...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi All.

I came across a post on another forum source. I hope the Author does not mind me posting it here on HotCopper.Posted 15/08/2012.

Is a plan B in place? Well only the board know that for sure:

If it were me,this is how I would proceed.
    This project is simply to important to the government and the people of Cameroon to let it wallow in the squalor of sino-anglo relationships.
    What most people have to come to grips with is that this is not a mining project. It is in-fact an infrastructure project/ There are many mines in the area that require the infrastructure to be in place,before one sod of dirt can be turned over.
    So the infra structure that needs to be in place is the rail and the port. I'd set up a company with a non discretionary trustee. This company would be equally funded by say five of the major miners in the area.Sundance,Core etc, a float on the London exchange should then provide additional funds to get this project up and running.I'm envisaging a BOOT operation, where as after 25 years the infrastructure is then returned to the government of Cameroon,where it can either run the whole project,lease it back to the entity on a right of first refusal,or on lease to somebody else.Obviously the original mining companies who stumped up the cash would have very beneficial cartage contracts.
    Once this occurs the Cappex for all the mining projects in the area is reduced considerably.
    This would allow Mbalam and Nabeba to effectively be funded on a good off take agreement, maybe a Posco or a Tata may be interested.
    The payback to the infrastructure company would come by charging a fee per tonne,say $10.00 per tonne on a hundred million tonnes P.A.a Billion dollar a year cash flow for 25 years.
    This would also lead to a more stable Iron Ore Province.At the moment the first mover advantage is simply too great.By the time you are receiving your first cash flows.other "juniors" will be needing to negotiate rail agreements, the place would become the world headquarters for legal firms specializing in M&A's! So what are your thoughts?
    I'm just tired of all the speculation and rehashed media being "leaked" by whoever,thought I'd try and get a constructive thought process going.Ciao.

I totally agree. Why is Sundanbce Resources being made to be (The Sacrificial Lamb)? so others in the same area can carry on and end up being cash cow's in the Iron Ore Industry? Not even having to find any Funding for the Rail System and Port Complex. All being left to Sundance Resources and its Share holders to cop the loss of investment or any Future Investment Gains.

Why are SDL Management not pushing this line with Governments and other Iron Ore Companies in The Area.

Let other Iron Ore Projects share the cost of Infrastructure like all other iron ore companies I know of are having to do.

NWIOA set up for Rail and Port at Port Headland initially for BRM,AGO,FRS and BCI now only BRM and AGO.
    BRM taken over by another Private Chinese Company with little if any revenue from its operations,mainly in Airport shuttle buses.

Aquila,API (AMCI),FMG and others to share in the Rail and Port costs for the Western Hub area of the Pilbara to another Port.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.