SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

I was watching SDL during my work today (didnt get much done...

1. 6,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    I was watching SDL during my work today (didnt get much done today) and i couldnt help noticing that there were regular buy/sells in the amount of 1830 for a second i thought that the BOT trader was back at work...the number of trades are up about 70% on what they have been averaging each day lately ( from around 400 to 673)...seemed like a very successful manipulation today...it looks like it was our turn to be hammered today...look at where FMG has gone lately not too long ago is was trading around $13 now they are down to $3.30 75% drop....and those other stocks in Westcotts post.

If i wasnt so sure of SDL and its management and the resource then i would be totally sh.i.ting myself....

Given what resource they have already announced and what they will have in the future when they start to look at EP143....we will definately increase from number 4 in the world...

You just watch what will happen to the SP the second they make an announcement on the conceptual target in EP143....always just my opinion...i have been watching IO stocks for about 3 years and have been with SDL the same amount of time...i will be holding and i see the announcement on EP143....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.