SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi(vjind)My honest opinion has been for some time....

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi(vjind)

My honest opinion has been for some time. Minipulation.

A post this afternoon on UMC said.
    Since 1/10/08 Bell Potter-Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs have been the biggest sellers.
    Retail Brokers have been the biggest buyers.

UMC high grade iron ore over 100ml tonnes, over 87million of it over 60%Fe from first of about 9 tenements in the one area as BHP and RIO IN Pilbara.Last announcement on 3/10/08 .

One drill hole in the middle of drill area 117mt grading 63%Fe includes 30mt grading 67.05%Fe.
    Been as high as about $2.90 to-day $0.70 cents.

BRM been to over $3.00 to-day $0.57cents.
    They have $110ml in the bank.
    DSO and easily benificated Detrital and Pisolite ores around 57.4 to 60% Fe total at this time with a heap more results to come of 950 million tonnes.

FRS FerrAus near Newman. Inferred with a lot more drilling to do at this stage 123.4 million tonnes 58.8%Fe Asian share holders top management the same as UMC-SDL-BRM.
    FRS been to $1.90 to-day $0.39 cents

BRM and FRS are two of the NWIOA members who have been granted reservation of 2 new multi user berths 50 million tonnes per year of space in the inner harbour at Port Headland.

UMC -BRM and FRS are in my opinion 3 of the top second tier Iron Ore miners (to be) in the Pilbara. They are all at about the same stage of proving up their resources,getting off take and rail sorted and exporting late 2009 early 2010.

SDL not as advanced but with nearly as much +60%Fe ore as the three put together plus the Itabirite sitting at $0.12 cents.

Thought this way for a while my opinion only.

Regards
    Westcott.

As well as the Market being a big factor these 4 companies are being smashed back ready for a huge run up in the next 3 to 6 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.