SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Lighten up mate. Don't take every so personally. Just banter. As...

1. 1,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Lighten up mate. Don't take every so personally. Just banter.
    As to the question. I believe you'll find that they all have there own rigs for grade control during mining. Any exploration drilling would be done by contractors as you can't have rio and Bhp staff sleeping in caravans. That would be beneath them.

My previous point also still stands. Yes we have brought rigs and used them. As to there current condition.... I doubt they would be usable with out expenditure or hold any significant resale value. There what 500kms from any where and Require low loaders to transport.

The second hand mining equipment market is littered with this sort of gear thanks to the recent down turn. Last time I drove through port hedland there would have been 100 dump trucks parked in paddock not being used. Right next door to the exploration company with all there drill rigs sat doing nothing.
    across the road from the fleet rental company having a fire sale on land cruiser prados

As to having trained staff to use them. I don't think these people still work for SDL. I don't think any one actually 'works' for SDL.

sorry if I've offended you. No hurt intended.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.