SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi taboon. As I said, my email question was not directly to do...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi taboon.

As I said, my email question was not directly to do with SDL. Not to do with an SDL Tenement.
    I think you are talking about the gold mine on the Nabeba tenement.
    It was as I said, another company in the vicinity of the SDL Tenements.
    I could be wrong on what I was wanting clarification on. Giulio partly answered my query, I then had to delve deeper to find other details. I then sent what I found to Giulio yesterday to see if my thoughts were right about my opinion.
    I don't know why some people get nasty when I try to be open about what I am doing.
    If it is what I thought was the case, it could make a difference to SDL's tenement holdings, in my opinion. On the other hand it could just be a case of a slightly difference in a company structure of company names.
    Sundance Resources, Sundance Resources Mining, Sundance Resources AU or Sundance Resources Limited. Do you see what I am getting at.
    There have been a difference of company structure for around 6 years, change of names, directors added, directors resigning, company name change, announcements made when it looks like the person putting their name to the announcement had resigned a few years before.
    I have had to print off company announcement details for around 6 years to try to get to the bottom of it. Then put it together in an email for Giulio's thoughts on it.

But then I am just leading people on I'm told. Can't please many on this forum no matter how many hours you put in. Gone midnight last night when I finished emailing to Giulio. Then I cop abuse for effort.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.