SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

SDL rerating, page-238

1. 1,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Hi Westcott. I see this very recent article as a positive development in the region. One major roadblock SDL currently faces is non-existent infrastructure Could this be an answer and a new direction SDL could become involved with? This could provide the transport corridor needed to bring the mine into operation. If they could 'piggy-back' on this one, the future of SDL would become positive in my mind. Cheers, E.

Australian Avima Iron Ore proposes to transport its iron ore from Congo via **on
    Wednesday, 15 February 2017 15:47

(Ecofin Agency) - Christian Magnagna, Minister of Mines, received on February 13 in Libreville, Mr. Socrates, general manager of the company Avima Iron Ore. The purpose of the hearing was to exchange views on the company's request to transport its iron ore from Congo via **on.
    To do this, the head of Avima proposes to build a road between the cities of Avima (Congo) and Makokou (**on), with a length of 190 km and calls for the construction of a railway from Makokou to Boué to transport its ore to the new mineral port of Owendo.
    The head of the Department of Mines, Christian Magnagna, agreed in principle.
    He did not fail to convey to his interlocutor the instructions of the head of state, Ali Bongo Ondimba, and the **onese government, so that the two parties work together to quickly implement this partnership.
    Australian Core Mining, the main shareholder of Avima, along with Russian Severstal (16.5%) and the Congolese state (25%), is also developing the Kango iron project in **on.
    Avima expects production of 3 million tonnes per year over five years before moving to the second phase with 35 million tonnes.
    Sylvain Andzongo
    Further info;
    https://www.portek.com/port-operations/**on-port-dowendo/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.