SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Elcorp. Last paragraph is Not True. Nothing to do with Not...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi Elcorp.

Last paragraph is Not True. Nothing to do with Not excepting your opinion because it does not align with SDL share holders expectations.
    You must remember that the Cameroon Project is not viable in the present formula.
    Mbalam is only viable, with The Congo Iron Ore project of Nabeba. Nabeba is the project with most of the High Grade iron Ore. It will most probably have a higher resource of Itabirite as well. Cameroon does not have all the resource needed by the Chinese. Both projects are to be mixed for the best impurity grade iron ore. Nabeba high grade iron ore I believe is also of a slightly higher grade than at the Mbalam projects of Mbarga, Mbarga South and Metzimevin.
    Also Avima is in The Congo Republic, not far from the Nabeba Project. The Avima project has to access their tenement through SDL's The Congo Republic Tenement.
    There is also EQX's project also in The Congo Republic to the side of the Belinga project in **on. There is talk and ongoing research into going through **on for The Congo Republic projects. Cameroon has only one Large Iron Ore Project, The Congo Republic has three High Grade Projects, all quite close to each other.

Just my opinion to go with your opinion.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.