SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Empty Nose. This is what I have been getting at for a long...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi Empty Nose.

This is what I have been getting at for a long time.
    Kribi 1 was the start of it all.Once near to completion then funding for Kribi 2. At that stage the Highway joining up Douala to Kribi2 and Lolabe was needed. That is now in place.
    SDL's and Cameroon Government Lolabe and Rail had to wait for the Highway and Kribi2 to be able to bring in All the equipment needed for the Iron Ore Yards, Rail and Mine. No Highway and Kribi2, No way of really starting up Huge Infrastructure needs.
    None of the afore, then the funding for the Rail and Port could not go ahead. No Rail and Port funding, No Mine funding. Gas Plant is needed for the SDL/Cameroon Government Port, that I believe has know been completed.
    All these other items I believe would be holding back Funding for the Mine as well.
    I believe the road from The Congo Republic going past and to Mbalam is very close to being finished. It connects to the New road coming from the Port area and from Yaounde. It will then all be sealed roads instead of a lot of dirt tracks. I believe Yaounde to the mine site was taking around 10 hours to drive by dirt track and part sealed roads. I think it is around 300kls.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.