SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Canescot,Many people would think the run is over based what a...

1. 176 Posts.
    Hi Canescot,

Many people would think the run is over based what a run it had recently.

IMO, this is not over yet, it will need to hit old high ~$80C probably on its own, considering how much is known (now) about the in-ground resources since late 2008, ROUs on Rail and Port, In fact Port foundation are being prepared as we speak.

Ok, some may argue that the old share price $0.80 was due to JV between GBG and SDL but SDL at the time had not compledted its JORC, not even any slight mentions on ROUs on Rail & Port, Chinese Finance, Off-take agreements, Uncertainties on Sovereignty Risk of Cameroon policital system.

All these uncertainties had unfolded in recent months:
    1) Ore Assets studies completed (far far more information than 2008)
    2) ROU on Rail
    3) ROU on Port
    4) Port construction is happening
    5) Chinese Finance is on the table not from one party but several parties
    6) Off-take agreements are most probably on the table base on George Jones comments
    7) Chinese Government had been pooring investments into West Africa last several years and more in the future, so sovereignty and political unrest are heavily derisking with time. Infact recently there was a large amount of money given to Cameroon Government from the Chinese before Chrismas as a gesture. Can someone help with this information, i lost the link.

All the information i mentioned above would have been mentioned progressively before by Wescott, Yachang and many valuable SDL posters on hotcopper.

I must agree with Andres, the next stop should be ~80C, then who knows next, 99C ?

Further comments very very very welcome!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.