SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

sdl survey, page-7

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    1. Are you a shareholder of SDL ? (how many shares)?
    2. Are you happy with SDL management?
    3. Do you think SDL will secure some sort of finance?
    4. If so, Do you think SDL will secure finance b4 30 June?
    5. Will SDL require further capital/dilution to stay afloat?
    6. Will there be any further delays in project milestones?
    7. Will SDL be a success.

1. Yes - 300k @ 8.6c av (have been in and out for 2 years, stops really do help)
    2. Yes - they have done all they can in this environment, also if you had the choice of people with the right contacts and moxy to get this thing off the ground they are some of the best.
    3. Yes - due to answer 2 and the fact that this is a very significant deposit, also the fact that we are seeing the Chinese etc on the hunt and thinking about the future. Also the Chinese GDP was announced at around 8% last night so metals etc will still become the flavour.
    4. I think they will have the framework of agreements done by then, Cam Gov will be the deciding factor.
    5. Capital for infrastructure yes, but I believe the current sp is fully diluted to fail point and any agreement will raise the price significantly.
    6. Maybe?? Cam Gov?? It is expected really and this sorts the men from the boys as it is very rare for everything to just fall into place.
    7. I think they certainly will with rough rides along the way, it all depends on the individual investor if they want to see things asap or if they are truely long term holders who understand that sometimes things just stand in your way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.