ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

I agree with all you have said!! It does make a nice read when...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    I agree with all you have said!! It does make a nice read when you read that face back. And you start to realise that their BOD are incompetent.

I alluded to this in a debate with the ladies and gents on a SDL thread. My point was that the IP was received from both states and not 'stolen' from SDL. It is very clear to see their board wanted the deal to be done but took little ownership and entrusted their dealings to third parties/other people (thats just lazy and irresponsible).

IMO we do not have anything to worry about - Ding will happily given SDL and their legal team all the docs/emails as requested and continue on his way.

@tolate makes such a good point below re: ICC. @wot lets say arbitration goes in SDL's favour - do you think both states will want to work with SDL moving forward? Where are SDL pulling funds from? Does SDL have the Chinese SOE's without Ding and ANS? Your best best is you receive a small payout - lets say you get your '400M' back and thats it. SDL did not have a plan to get this moving over the past 5-10 years why would you think its useless management team can make this work now?

IMO sit back, relax and watch ANS/Bestway unlock the region. And when there is an IPO buy a nice bag of ANS and watch a new FMG of Africa be revealed. Not financial advice and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.