ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

Any Honourable Justice will not be offering SDL a 'number that...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    Any Honourable Justice will not be offering SDL a 'number that should be huge'. I can assure you a learned man will not be offering SDL much at all. SDL had basically done nothing in Africa in 10-15 years and now, due to their own doing have lost their opportunity.

How do you suppose they will receive a 'huge' pay? A few questions for you Mr Wot: What was their yearly TO from the project? What did their P&L look like? What was their GOP YOY? What was their forecasted growth for the year? What does SDL's balance sheet look like? Oh wait, the answer to all of these questions are ZERO or not good! And you are sitting there telling yourself 'SDL are getting a MASSIVE pay day'. I think you don't understand how the legal system works. The courts will not be offering SDL this magical figure that you have in your head. I really wish I could spend just 15 mins with you to try and understand what you are thinking. I guess not everyone can think critically.

You state above there is no chance we get it back. IMO this is your absolute best chance and what I'm sure your BOD are working towards. Best case is they get a small slice of the pie and have continued revenues moving forward. From my understanding should these cases go against SDL (and they will unfortunately) SDL will be out of cash... I guess it's a capital loss for SDL holders.

Ding and Co will be working away as always to ensure the success of this project for ANS and its SH's.

Bring it on!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.