ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

Potentially, the exploitation could have reaped a huge...

1. 2,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 664
    Potentially, the exploitation could have reaped a huge reward.... if SDL had the funds to actually progress the project along.
    But they didn't.
    Period.

As revealed in the timeline above (which is why I spent some time trawling back, to get that clear in my own mind) we see that it cannot proven beyond reasonable doubt that ANS was solely responsible for any alleged stole/misused of SDL's IP.

ANS does not have any case to answer to, aside from ultimately becoming a beneficiary.

Best you go back to the Gov't in Cameroon, and get them to admit that their unrelenting desire to get the project up and running caused them to misuse the IP handed to them on a silver platter with SDL's foolish decision to accept the "Transition Agreement".
    Then the Cameroon Gov't then provided that to a number of Chinese companies.
    Best of luck with that.

Seriously, can you not read and understand your own company announcements???

We understand your anger and disappointment, but taking your frustrations out on ANS holders here is, frankly, sad and pathetic.
    ANS wasn't even on the scene when SDL was buffing up the silver platter.
    You should be directing your anger towards your own Board.
    I recall reading Cassello was on $525k per year at one stage, no wonder he was happy to drag it out with nothing to show for it.
    Go and look back through SDL's financials, but I expect you'd couldn't be bothered?

So, get over it.

The five stages of grief:
    • denial
    • anger
    • bargaining
    • depression
    • acceptance

SDL is currently at the bargaining stage, trying to negotiate back the MLs, and claw back whatever they can that was spent on IP.
    Bursford and Note Holders will be first in line for the scraps.
    Clearly some are lagging behind, still in the anger phase.
    There's depression and acceptance to still battle through.

And good luck with the dispute with Rep of Congo.
    When the entire world is putting Russia at arms length and/or imposing biting sanctions, Congo (Brazzaville) is actually signing infrastructure deals with Russian companies. Here's one from March 31, just a week or so ago.

https://congomediatime-com.translate.goog/une-societe-russe-pour-la-construction-de-loleoduc-pointe-noire-maloukou/?_x_tr_sl=fr&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc

Instead of spewing pointless, repetitive, and low value posts, barely two sentences long, try educating yourself and spending some real time researching what is actually going on in the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.