ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

Nope - no one is being held up by a pre discovery hearing. Why...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    Nope - no one is being held up by a pre discovery hearing. Why would you assume that? China and her need for IO wont fumble unlocking this region over a bitter ex partner of ANS who is now running insolvent. Actually what is SDL doing? No projects in the pipeline, no money in the bank.. Ahhh I guess this is a good old fashioned shake down - Giulio and Porter still want their paycheques for doing SFA for 10 + years. I would be nice receiving a payout from ANS, then they can pay themselves $500k ++ PA for... Ummmm... I wonder what their job description would entail/be? Chairman of failed mining company... Duties - WFH looking for opportunities in the mining sector... SDL is dead and buried unfortunately.... Actually from memory SDL have 100M shares in ANS.. That will prove to be very profitable for SDL, there might be a slight heartbeat LOL!

Ding, ANS, Bestway, Congo and Cameroon will be full steam ahead (mind the pun). SDL have zero steam and could not unlock the region after many many (many many) years and many failed attempts. We are getting close to EOY so get those capital losses in to offset any capital gains you had for FY2021/22.

IMO ANS will call an EGM in the coming months and announce an IPO on the HKSE. All this dribble from SDL and its incompetent BOD wont slow this train down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.