ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

Sound analysis MWR8. I broadly agree with your opinion. As you...

1. 721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Sound analysis MWR8. I broadly agree with your opinion. As you quite rightly said, money is no object for China to throw any amount of money to invest in the massive port, rail and road infrastructure to unlock the Central African iron ore Triangle region.

The high grade ore in massive abundance in Sangha and surroundings is absolute strategic to China resource security objectives.

Not sure if you have read the news overnight now making front page headlines everywhere. Apparently China spent zillions of dollars recently to build a national coal transportation network to massively reduce dependence on coal imports from Oz.

China clearly plays the long game and don't care about the up front cost which in any case is negligible relative to the long term returns over many decades. LOL

Now we just wait for the relisting and IPO in the coming weeks. Q2 will be huge. Yippee !

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.news.com.au/finance/coal-will-be-on-the-way-down-aussie-industry-under-threat/news-story/8ba04f43865d9f328ed63005f69874ef%3famp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.