ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

SDL v ANS [2022] WASC 108, page-70

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    There is absolutely no way this is holding up anything particularly in Africa. ICC is a toothless tiger and both Cameroon and Congo would not be bothered by the proceedings. Remember the consortium has agreed to pay all fines issue by the ICC (should there be any - IMO there won't be but i side on the ANS side and may have some cognitive bias).

I do agree with you there. I said on the SDL thread many months ago that strategically SDL could end up with a piece of the pie. We have to remember there are plenty of mines unallocated ATM and SDL/ANS hearings are over a very small portion of the area/allocation of IO in the region. SDL might get a small piece of this pie but ANS and its consortium are going to get their cake and eat it too as well as buying the desert bar!! SDL holders need to look at the bigger picture (as Ding has done from day 1).

SDL BOD and Co are squabbling over the tenement to 2 mines... Ding and Co are looking at swooping 10 + mines. I heave read there are potentially upwards of 15 mines over 3 regions that are unallocated (can't verify this information tho)

And I'll answer you Q below re: compensation. Yes ANS and Co will easily pay (not that it will be awarded) compensations. Run some figures on 150MT of IO PA. China require 1.2B MT of IO and this region can sustain that for 15+ years (figures suggest 50 years). You think China is worried about a small payout to SDL... NO! Money paid and SDL out the way. One small pothole on the road to its IO needs. SDL pays its debts down and no money left in the bank (again) LOL.

I don't think you understand how much IO is in the region. This area is know as the Pilbra killer for a reason. It blows my mind that SDL and some of its SH think this case will make them overnight millionaires or resurrect their slowly dying corpse of a company. The region needs to be unlocked not just SDL's 2 x tenements in one tiny pocket of the region.

Best case you get some compensations and then what... or lets say you get an additional 10M shares in ANS.. Then what? Or even better you get your rights back to the mines... Then what? You don't have the strategic partners to pull IO out of the ground or construct mines/ports and rail? You wont have off take agreements as you can't mine the IO... You wont be allocated another further mine... Tell me what you and some certain SH expect from these hearings (Apart from 'watch ANS not get anything' LOL)?
    Your BOD couldn't even answer these questions above... Their ship has sailed and they are throwing mud at the wall to see what sticks.

Enjoy your tiny tiny piece of the pie (IMO you wont get it but hopium is needed if you are and SDL holder)! Your current BOD don't know how to allocate funds appropriately so lets hope for SDL sake you get a shake up in the boardroom should they receive some compensations... Unfortunately you BOD dod not look at the bigger picture and ended up catching hot air.

Now go back to the SDL thread and blow some of that hot air up @wot booty hole, he loves that over there (or better yet focus your time and energy on your other holdings)!

Sorry about the rant - I am just mind blown by SDL holders lack of understanding when it come to the region and potential tenements. I think they think that their old pocket of mines encompass the whole area. Someone needs to show them a map of the area and the amount of IO that is located in the region. I think they think these are the only 2 mines in the region LOL!

Time is on our side!!

Let's go ANS!! Bring on a EGM and an IPO and construction!!

M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.