ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

SDL v ANS [2022] WASC 108, page-75

1. 2,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Thanks for the long winded rant. Sometimes less is more and you can get a little confused when you carry on. I was actually referring to the WA court action and any possible future damages. Any damages from the ICC case is independent of ANS. While there is court action pending regarding the IP you can assume they are treading carefully with the use of any information that may be considered so I have no doubt this has slowed progress. I assume this is why they mentioned that they had yet to hear from Sundance regarding any documents. They are getting impatient just like the shareholders. ANS is unlikely to file for an IPO while it has court cases pending for obvious reasons. I find it amusing that you think that you know the region better than long standing SDL shareholders but as I've seen ANS shareholders know everything. It has been noted many times over the years that the rail line is the key to unlocking the region and some of the investors in the other companies that have lost tenements were also SDL holders at times so I think holders are well versed on the potential of the region so I hate to tell you but everyone could always see the bigger picture well before Ding but the problem has always been the maximum shipping capacity of the port and rail facilities and hence the rail expansion plans. Perhaps a little more reading and less ranting is in order.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.