ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

You are very welcome. I do enjoy a debate so I appreciate your...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    You are very welcome. I do enjoy a debate so I appreciate your response.

Ive read most of the SDL ANN's but that was over 4 years ago. I personally wouldn't waste my time re-reading them as SDL is an insolvent company atm.

Agreed - Constructing the port and rail are the key to unlocking the area, as well as having a means to sell the IO at a competitive price.

SDL had over 10+ years to unlock the area. What did they achieve in that time? A DFS and thats it... If i were a governing body of that region I would be fed up with empty promises from SDL...

You said the 'problem has always been the maximum shipping capacity of the port and rail facilities'. What facilities? SDL have a no money in the bank (currently $50 million in debt). The issue is not the max shipping capacity, it is that SDL did not and still do not have means/connections to construct the port and rail (or the mines). And now SDL can't even afford to pay their own legal fees...

It was your BOD incompetence over the many many years that landed SDL here. SDL have no money in the bank, weak leadership, an unclear vision and no means to execute that unclear vision. I think your anger is better directed a the board.

It pleases me that you know the area. So I pose the question again - What do SDL what to achieve from this case in WA? As you are a SDL SH, where do you see SDL in 2-3 years from now? Are you hoping for a payout or the tenement to be assigned to SDL once again? I am very curious as to what you expect from SDL in the future? IMO the company is dead and this is a last ditch effort to try and secure a small payout or additional shares in the company. You might want to have a look at the penalties for IP theft... @wot isn't getting the billions he's thinks SDL is entitled too...

Regrettably SDL shares are a capital loss IMO. But i look forward to your take on the matter.

M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.