SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

sdl valuation, page-36

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi All.

George and the rest of the people that have been with SDL since the early days will be ripping their guts out to keep Sundance Resources going in its own right.I am not saying others who have come on board since the plane crash will not be doing the same.The early people will want to keep Sundance Resources a going concern in its own right, in respect for the fallen Directors and their surviving Families.
    The present Directors and Management will not want to see all the efforts that the fallen Directors put in to see it end with a take over of the Company.

I have an interest in the future not just because of the shares that I have.I honestly feel that a couple of the original people of Sundance Resources I had/have a certain closeness to.I had/have great respect for those people.

I am hoping that one of the areas that Sundance Resources are mapping and taking samples from is a place that I suggested Sundance Resources look at.
    If Sundance Resources get taken over I most probably will never know if I was right.I know Sundance Resources are looking in the area I suggested,but am not sure if it is the spots I suggested.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.