SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Quantum Torus. Until Taboon answers your question. The...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi Quantum Torus.

Until Taboon answers your question. The Cameroon tenements, mining rights and conventions have no impact for owners of The Congo Republic tenements as far as I am aware.
    If SDL loose the Cameroon rights, The Congo rights are still in force.
    As I have said on several occasions, The Cameroon requirements of Rail and Port for SDL's Mbalam iron ore mine pits are not feasible without having the iron ore from The Congo tenements. There is a lot more DSO in The Congo than is available in Cameroon.
    Whoever ends up with The Cameroon tenements will need The Congo iron ore as well.
    If Cameroon take Mbalam off of SDL, SDL could if funding can be found go with EQX's Badondo, The Avima tenement, Belinga and a couple of others in **on and take iron ore through to a port in **on. A new Port would need to be built. The rail in **on would need to be extended towards Belinga, brought up to Standard rail size from the narrow gage that's in **on. They would also need to extend the present rail line South of Belinga and go South/West instead of its present direction of West towards the coast.
    A new Port has been discussed over the last couple of years.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.