GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

SDV 10-year offtake discussions, page-446

1. AOF
    2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    Quote: "Having been in Japan for a month I can tell you Solar Cells, Hybrid/Electric vehicles and Solar Farms and battery storage with some wind turbines are everywhere and even more noticeable in the countryside. We are hobbled in this country by self serving politicians who are in big business's back pocket."

Donald Horne wrote in his 1964 book 'The Lucky Country' "Australia is a lucky country run mainly by second rate people who share its luck. It lives on other people's ideas, and, although its ordinary people are adaptable, most of its leaders (in all fields) so lack curiosity about the events that surround them that they are often taken by surprise"

The problem Australia faces today (IMHO) is that apart from nothing much having changed in the past 55 years with respect to it being led by DH politicians, the rest of the world, and in particular, ASIA, have been very busily catching up with us, whilst we, meanwhile, have been largely simply content to be resting on our past laurels whilst comfortably 'snoozing at the wheel'.

I think that some 'very interesting' times lay ahead of us Aussies in the coming decade, as our 'snoozing' chickens, now come home to roost.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.