SDV 2.97% 49.0¢ scidev ltd

Will be interesting to see where SciDev goes from here I don’t...

1. 797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Will be interesting to see where SciDev goes from here I don’t see it going down too far or having trouble breaking the resistance as there have been a lot of fundamentals positives recently in which I believe hasn’t been factored in the share price

Interesting to note the 2.5m chi x trade and the 250k ASX trade lots of juicy volume going on.. something interesting happening in the background. We had about 3% of the shares on issue change hands today.

Given the investor presentation was put out yesterday I believe they are potentially looking for more acquisitions and they should set themselves up for a capital raising to put them in a stronger position, I really enjoy the aggressive side to this team and another 1 or 2 more key acquisitions this year could see this business hitting the $1.62 valuation this year

However the fears of the Coronavirus have been factored into the share price as we may at some point have to face no supply from China and no shelf stock but I don’t think we will find ourselves in that position but there’s a chance

a lot is going on with SciDev and it is very exciting and I’m happy to be a long term holder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.97%)
Mkt cap ! $93.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 48.0¢ $28.70K 58.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3847 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 31749 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.