GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

SDV + Mt Cattlin v Pilgangoora, page-24

1. 1,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1248
    Hi #61

I like this post much better then your older ones, while you are still pushing the PLS barrow, at least it's not complete outright garbage/downramping. I hope PLS does well, but you shouldn't add the Mt Cattlin cost to SDV you should have it as a minus since it will be paying for SDV, so I would take $200 million off the price of SDV since it will be paid for from Mt Cattlin (and Mt Cat is already paid for) Also we get 100% profit from SDV's carbonate where as the converter is making most of the cash from your 40k/t LCE. While I would still much rather be in our boat at the end of the day if the whole EV and renewable thing plays out like we hope we both win. I could take you a little more seriously if you at least change your status to hold. We have been smashed and about to move into 2017 pricing, the instos may have another push lower but surely there is a better chance of us moving higher rather than lower over the next few months. PLS on the other hand is still a long way off from what I understand therefor more room to go down as they have zero income and many expenses before the day they make a cent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.