GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

SDV + Mt Cattlin v Pilgangoora, page-34

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Hi @number61 Something interesting I noticed about Pilbara is the comment on their forum regarding the new equity (capital) raising by @Stanfield. That is the raising last time was at 38c and here we are today with PLS in a fortuitous trading halt able to weather the storm whilst their stock sits at 37.5c

Here at Galaxy the holders know what dilution brings so its going to be interesting to see the reaction of Pilbara shares when the trading halt lifts... no doubt with another over subscribed capital raising.

Another interesting thing is that ORE are down by fairly similar percentage points to Galaxy at the moment. With a market cap of around $770 million whilst Galaxy is sitting somewhere around $680 million but Galaxy does have the ability to produce more revenue than them.

It's like all our stocks are going up and down in a range which is more of a trading action rather than advancing, and each step of the way the company's are benefiting but not the share holders..

I have documented that now Galaxy is in production that I would like to see a dividend issued because if all our shares ever do is range by this trading action we effectively all get no where and it negates the reason for investing in these shares whatsoever unless we are all trading. (successfully)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.