GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

8th August. 8.30 AEST. I'm pretty sure the loan they're chasing...

1. 374 Posts.
    8th August. 8.30 AEST.

I'm pretty sure the loan they're chasing to develop SdV will first require a HKSE listing, which will first require a successful merger between GXY and GMM. I think all these things need to happen, or at least be guaranteed to happen, before SdV plans are released. Remember, GXY doesn't exactly have a spotless financial history, and I think current management is in a renewed position of proving itself as a safe place to park a great wad of cash. For that reason, I don't think they'll be trumpeting any SdV plans until the merger is a given. And if the merger is a given, I think they'll let that news run for a while before they release the SdV bomb.

I am a little concerned about the 80% acceptance requirement for the merger - this is quite a high number to chase. My concern is not that people will reject the merger, my concern is that people are typically lazy and I think many small holders simply won't follow the vote through. Hopefully GMM is held in large amounts by a few, than in small amounts by a lot.

All that aside, price action looks exceptionally resilient despite the low daily volumes, and large sell side clouds. It is heart attack material if you're constantly checking the price. I think the best thing to do is just turn off the computer for a month, turn it back on and then say hello to new highs.
    Last edited by Ravenhaller: 15/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.