STX 12.0% 28.0¢ strike energy limited

A couple of observations , clearly STX will now have enough gas...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    A couple of observations , clearly STX will now have enough gas for Haber now IMO , 55 million shares of shorters will now have to cover there position or possibly borrow more stock , say another 10 or 15 million and try hard to hold the share price back , regardless these players will get burnt . What has also been interesting the creation of another board seat at Min Res for Santos CEO , very unusual , and now Blackrock have announced a major share holding of over 5% in Min Res . With global oil and gas becoming a world issue , funds have been withdrawing from Russian companies investments ,and looking at safe energy investments globally , the Perth Basin region as a whole is being proved up as a major source of significant cheap gas , I believe the big guys are circling . Min Res won't miss the chance to be a major player in gas , suppling there own operations and others converting from diesel to gas , operating costs to gold and iron ore operators will increase significantly with diesel passing well over 2 dollars, gas makes enormous environmental sense and cost savings profits to the bottom lines . Blackrock always take positions strong positions . WGO , STX , NWE . all have great acreage , plus industrial with Haber , global fertilizer is now a critical issue , I think in time your 60 cent value will be smashed , as I am convinced after a positive announcements in the weeks ahead , we will be seeing offers from far bigger players . I would love to ride this stock out , but I think that will be very unlikely .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.030(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $801.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 28.3¢ 24.5¢ $7.221M 26.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 293004 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 820079 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.