GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

sea bed mining, page-114

1. 2,760 Posts.
    Regarding GOT, honestly the more research I do on this the more impressed I am, the granted area is fantastic Absolutely fantastic, they are so close to the gemco mine the jorc resource will be incredible, that's a given and the further applications wow I mean the size of the mining area is enormous. I'm glad that they won't mine the little islands it just means they will fast track the seabed mine which hold FAR more potential . The NT government has seen the way !! They have seen what mining has done for WA and the future holds an influx of mega investment into the NT. Those that follow the oilers will be aware of the shale plays about to unfold, it really feels like the dawn of a new era for the NT and good on them. The GOT mine... is going to be an amazing project the gemco mine has been sited as recording super profits. GOT was right in my opinion this is a $15 dollar stock.

hi, yiliyanga, just so you know is said I wasn't interested in what you had to say really meaning I didn't think what you are talking about holds much water, I think you do genuflect to political correctness, I guess you didn't understand the significance of the comment, which was more pointing to Victorias abandonment of the requirement of politicians to recognise (self appointed although unfortunately recognised by the commonwealth due to the serial political correctness of the past) traditional owners before speeches which was welcomed here and is an indication moving forward that there is a shift in the general population of there ability to tolerate such nonsense any longer regarding minority power.

Saying that, I do feel a little sorry for the people that feel that they being infringed upon, I'd hate it if someone came and said to me the government has granted a mining company permission to dig up my backyard or at least for now, explore it. Glad it's them and not me.

Had to laugh though, in an ironic way of course, I mean to hear they still have some money. The people that are profiteering from their difficulties, and it won't just be you, there will be a menagerie of leeches there that will assure them it's in their best interests to oppose anything and everything and mostly lead them down the garden path until they have no more funds.
    My personal opinion is that misguiding the disadvantaged just to fleece them is highly imoral, but alas thats the world we live in and generally its not illegal if they agree to it. If only they could be better educated in regard to non aboriginal issues they could make better choices for themselves, it's a crying shame really. Always felt sorry for these types in that way. Not in others.

I can see easily what the outcome will be.. The little islands that have been restricted from GOTs permits will be the token gesture that will be seen as a reasonable concession which is agreed upon to appease the complainants.
    it's surely not easy for them to hold a firm grip on the reality of the world around them, especially when they are obviously so cruelly mis informed about possible outcomes.

I guess you'll just jump at the chance to reply seeing that you are paid to do so haha

All my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.