GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

sea bed mining, page-2

1. 325 Posts.
    Jaeb

Yes,not only does Anglo-American involvemet in PNG cause me personal concern, as the minor partner in Gemco (40%0 I believe) it causes the TO's and the ALC great concern re the ultimate intention of Gemco on their own sea based tenements. I believe I have raised this concern before about this in a few of my posts.

In fact the involvement of AA in Gemco and its obvious pursuit of sea bed mining elsewhere has been raised on many occasions with Gemco by the ALC and the TO's.

In terms of Gemco's intentions on their sea-based EL's the ALC and Gemco were once again involved in "informal" discussions yesterday. But those discussions, as many on here, are cyclical in nature (from Gemco anyhow). At all formal and informal interchanges on the issue the ALC and the TO's restate their intention to mount a public and media campaign against the company if the proceed with any physically intrusive activity.

Jaeb I was going to open a new thread myself. The TO's held a meeting yesterday in response to some SH's on HC calling for them to enter into talks or negotiations with GR. A motion was passed at that meeting requesting that their response be posted here. Rather than tacking it on to this post I'll do that on my next sometime later today when I finish a few domestic chores.

Have you been bored in my short absence Jaeb? ...I must admit posting here has become highly addictive for me. But yesterdays respite allowed me to attend to other work related matters and concentrate on the Rugby League on telly last night without being distracted by the seabed mining issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.