GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

sea bed mining, page-34

1. 325 Posts.
    Evening Callback

There are trepang initiatives on both the eastern and western sides of the Eylandt. On the eastern side it's at Bartalumva Bay, which is covered by GR's sea based tenements.

Just like GR aren't mining so too no trepang have been harvested for sale.

At the moment we're looking at ( i guess) mscoping economic opportunities in the seascape covered by both GR's and Gemco's EL's.

A number of "ideas" have been around for years. It's obviouslt time to get some of them up and running, probably as a matter of urgency.

The whole idea, obviously, is to get economic utilisation up and running as another string in our bow to thwart GOT and Gemco if either of them proceed down the road to sea bed mining. A pretty sound strategy don't you think.

I'm not angry at the NT Government, on balance I think they do a pretty good job...they're pretty much middle of the road. A bit to conservative for my taste maybe.

I'm critical though of the way in which they've handled the granting of EL's, both on land and sea. But they seem to be taking steps to clean that up.

By the way, in one of your posts re provided the text of some of their gung-ho pro-mining propaganda and asked me why, if I think their looking for an excuse to knock Gr on the head, they publish that sort of stuff.

The reason I think they're looking for an excuse is simply information I receive when I do the rounds of my network.

But in terms of that stuff you posted I'd have to say that, in my opinion, Govts often = spin, just as, in my opinion, GOT=spin, probably a lot more so than the NT Governmnent.

I dunno how you work Callback, but with all this HC posting action, I'm finding myself with two computers lined up side by side. And usually with a telephone stuck in my ear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.