GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

CallbackThe TTT trepang initiative isn't being moved...at the...

1. 325 Posts.
    Callback

The TTT trepang initiative isn't being moved...at the moment it's based on the eastern side of the Eylandt at Bartalumba Bay...it may well end up,in terms of trepang and other aquaculture projects that they are carried on all all over the seascape. Including on both GOT's and Gemco's sea based EL's.

A number of seabased economic activities are under consideration at this point in time, I guess you could say we're "scoping" the possibilities.

The TO's see their economic future in sustainable and environmentallyb friendly initiatives. Have so for some time. That's why the Resort was built in supporting eco-tourism (cost $23 million by the way, just in terms of infrastructure...that's a pretty hefty investment wouldn't you agree?)

Is your suggestion that all should remain static here until the situation re GOT's ambitions are resolved?

The motive in a lot of what we do is to circumvent seabed mining and securing an economic future based on renewable resources and protecting the environmnmetal and cultural values of the place, it's certainly one of those strategies in the campaign. I see that as a pretty straighforward, meat and potatoes strategy, not some work of genius.

Does that answer the "question marks" about motives?

It won't have any effect on the EPA at all, and will be compatible with the objectives of the EPA which is to protect the Environmnetal Core Values of the area it targets.

At heartb this is all about the GE's determining their own destinies and not having a future, in the form of seabed mining, they obviously reject, foisted upon them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.