GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

Thanks for reply, General market i think to a large degree is...

1. 510 Posts.

Thanks for reply,

General market i think to a large degree is technically driven [chart based anaylisis] across the board with a lot of specs nearing gfc lows. A lot of speculative stocks are being sold of to offset losses, as well as to satisfy margin calls on loans etc. Many reasons for sell off fundamentally which you would be aware of. It will pull up at some time and the money sitting on the side lines will pour back in. Smart money waits for trend to turn. Specs run hard in both directions. No advice just my opinion.

Small business real tough, i have commercial properties and see and hear first hand the results of pressures out there. I am a sympathetic landlord and help where i can,one has to be realistic. The govt has burdened small business with gst, increases in superannuation,maternity leave etc and now threaten carbon tax. I see it in tenants weary eyes,6 rate rises with threats of more !! Govt needs to stop debating this tax at moment in my opinion and focus on getting the pressure of the business community.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.