GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

Yilyanga, Your comments re Got taking an extra mile so to speak...

1. 510 Posts.

Yilyanga,

Your comments re Got taking an extra mile so to speak may have some credence.

But dont kid yourself that yourself and the TOs wont and dont as well. Everybody is hedging.

I had a highly qualified Archaeologist do some work for me not so long ago and to the suprise of local Aboriginal community, as she had also worked for them previously and not against!

Bottom line is her previous work for them was in her opinion very line ball and not convincing !!! However she managed to push it through for them.

In my case of my development there was an approval in place and the concerns as determined by her where absolute garbage and scaremongering . The law was upheld.

However i did meet with the community and had necessary reports done retrospectivly, even though not necessary.

You have agreed that mining is a godsend for community.

You have also agreed that Enviromental concerns and impacts are now well addressed and monitered.

Got have asked to talk and are in my opinion showing respect for your issues and would like to address.
    There may have been problems previously and if so can only address by meeting with you and your TOs as Scary as that may seem.

It may not be as bad as you think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.